Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Netheryum

Today was a great day. :)

- woke up pretty early
- read my book - chapter today was all about love and relationships
- dress up nice 
- come up with a quick lesson plan for two classes
- tried Spin the Bottle strategy with my students (they loved it! and i was amazed! thank goodness they've never heard of the game.)
- was supposed to only come up with an activity but ended up teaching the whole lesson
- had a great conversation about God and his blessings
- one of my mentor teachers had to go to the hospital this past weekend (fainted and stopped breathing, whoa)
- was finished at 2 instead of 5
- didn't have to tutor the two girls because of schedule changes
- finished unit lesson plan
- booked Romania trip (teaching there for a week!)
- changed my flight back to the US from May 5 to Apr 29
- received my refund from the flight to Athens, Greece (which was unfortunately cancelled)
- thinking about canceling my Germany trip (really don't want to be there for 5 days, too long of a trip and I know I'd be exhausted)
- started a new book, The Atonement Child
- called the principal again and he didn't pick up :(
- emailed another principal and no job opening at that job although she's keeping my resume and letting me know of a job opening if there is one
- discovered how amazing the books are that her mentor teacher let her borrow
- has the best roommate ever! (provided wine, ice cream, apple pie for my bday! even though we didn't really make it to midnight - my actual bday. ha)

***from last night, Anthony and I chatted on google. Great chat. We caught up on stuff. He finds out about his OSI position on my bday. I'm his date for his dining out!***


(I feel nauseous about going home early and I have no idea why. I'm also very excited about going to Romania!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment