Thursday, March 18, 2010

Netherworship

What an exhausting day. 

- woke up early to start my lesson plans for the day
- teaching my 4h4 class was a blast today (taught them a little about The Troubles" in Ireland)
- my mentor teacher brought her daughter to class, and let me take over
- taught my other mentor teacher's class because she was ill from 11:05 - 12:45 
- the lesson was frustrating but nice! (only because they acted out b/c they had no idea what I was saying)
- my 2-4 pm class was also great - musical chairs! 
- the students loved the musical chairs - other students came in to try and be in the class (that's just how much fun we were having!)
- found my way to Oud-Beijerlaand
- Zuidplein was very interesting: got whistled at by one guy and hit on by another---whoa----nice ego boost
- feet hurt because of heels
- dinner at mentor teacher's place - she got me a bday present!
- my other mentor teacher gave me a Dutch recipe book - yay! I'm gonna start cooking!
- small group discussion: about worship - very nice :) - absolutely love my group
- finished another book - Yay!
- super exhausted
- still have to pack for Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment