Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nethersick---again!

Today, I woke up NOT feeling like P. Diddy, unfortunately. 

I didn't have any classes today, but I do have tutoring sessions with students. I have a lot of paperwork to do, but I just haven't found the motivation to do it. I have to do it before I leave for Rome and Athens. 

I met my mentor teacher at the bank and tried to change dollars to euros and the bank told us that the only place that does that is the airport. Ridiculous. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy. I did find a place to change my money, but I would have to pay $75 just to change it. Ugh. 

Also, my mentor teacher set up a doctor's appointment for me for Friday morning. Right before Ashton and I leave for Amsterdam to explore and later pick up Stevon!

Then, I looked at my finances and BAM! I'm broke. No more money, like zero account. :( I'm a bit nervous because I have two months left and five trips to make. Eh. We'll see what happens. 

I rode my bicycle today which was awesome. I was cruising to make sure that I wouldn't dry out my throat or anything. I also did Zumba and that made my throat hurt really bad. 

I took an antibiotic with my lunch, and that's when I started feeling bad. :(

Nothing too exciting. Worried about money. The students I worked with today could tell that something was bugging me. I felt bad that I wasn't more energetic for them. 

I'm ready to get my voice back....

No comments:

Post a Comment