Monday, March 22, 2010

Netherfight!

Quote of the day: "Please dutch me there!" hahahaha

Today was eventful, to say the least. 


1. no 5th years classes because they still had tests
2. applied for teaching positions and emailed principals
3. modeled for a drawing class (awkward, and I realized that I could never be a model)
4. had a lovely discussion with Ashton about weird things
5. looked at my schedule with Annemarie - time is going by so fast, it makes me really sad
6. realized that next week is my last week with my 4h4
7. fight in my classroom - shook me up big time - between two big boys 
(here's the story: W has always been disrespectful to me and when I was talking to the class, apparently he was saying bad things about me in Dutch. S told him to shut it and W said something about S's mom, and they started fighting) I was so bummed, I felt like I should have prevented it. I was so close to tears, but I kept it in because I still had to teach.
8. personal talk with my mentor teacher
9. have to teach my other mentor teacher's classes
10. talked to my mom about principals in Sumter County being fired
11. found out that dining out with Anthony got moved to the 29th and I won't make it
12. God's way of telling me to hang out with my family first - Thank you God. (I always lose sight of everything when Anthony's around, not a bad thing but not a good thing either)
13.  I finally worked out today! Zumba is awesome!
14. my family and friends are the greatest - they know how to make me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment