Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Netherevaluation

So today, I handed out evaluations for my students to complete about me. Here are some of the answers that I received. 

Question: What is one thing that your teacher does well?
Answers: "She dresses attractive." "She's taking good care of herself." "Try to learn Dutch." 

Question: What is one thing that you can suggest to help this teacher improve?
Answers: "Don't wear  your glasses anymore. This looks great (without)." "Saying my name." "Get more experience in handling fights." "Spend more time with me." (one of the boys) "There are things but not important things. You will do great in the US." (I guess I'll never know what those things are.) 

So yea, what an entertaining day! :)

I also took a picture with 4h4 class. 

I taught the 4h4 class, which always goes very interesting since they never want to listen. I don't dislike them though, they do make me laugh. 

Since I wore my contacts today and dressed up, the boys in my classes went crazy with compliments and comments. I finally realized why I wore my glasses and not my contacts - to prevent all the drooling from the boys. Not being cocky or anything, it's just strange...

After teaching, I worked out at the gym. I talked to my mom about my package and apparently it has been sitting at the post office for two weeks now. I have to go pick it up. :) I also talked to Kristen, whom I haven't spoken to in quite a while. 


Then, I went to my mentor teacher's performance. She sings for a band, and she's really good! We watched the other performers - it was a free jazz show. And we cycled home together. It was a very nice evening - except that I went straight from the gym to the performance. I'm sure I smelled something not pretty. Ha. 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment