Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Nether-speakDutch!

Hm. Two people spoke to me in Dutch, and I smiled at them hoping that was the end of it...but they kept going. It was embarrassing for me since I pretended to know what they were saying, and later tell them I only spoke English. How amusing and frustrating at the same time. 

Anyways, today was very chill. i cycled to school today, and the weather was amazing! All of my thick coats will have to be packed already. :) The flowers are coming out!

I finished my book contract today, and did some other paper work that is needed for my classes. 

I had a meeting with my overseas coordinator about him observing me, and he will be observing me next Thursday while I'm teaching the 4th years. Whoa. Hopefully, they behave for me at least this one time. :) 

The girls that I normally tutor on Wednesdays didn't show up, so I don't know what that's about. I have to email them and find out. 

I worked out today, finished my laundry, the usual. Nothing too exciting today, my days are winding down. I'm pretty bummed about it. :( 

Oh, one of the teachers showed me the fast perry to Dordrecht! It's an hour boat ride, but it should be fun. I get sea sick, but hopefully this boat ride will be fine. :) 

Tom will be a busy day. How exciting. I think I'm going to start reading "The Book Thief." :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment