Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Netherdedication

My mentor teacher definitely deserved a dedication on my blog.

Not only has she made sure that I feel welcome, but she´s also doing several things that are way toooooooo nice.

1. Cooked me dinner all weekend long just so that I wouldn´t have to do it alone.
2. Let me use her internet to keep in touch with all of you.
3. Took me around downtown Rotterdam.
4. Gave me her transportation card which already had some money.
5. Guided me through putting more money in my transportation card.
6. Complained to the main office about my apartment for lack of pots and pans, and how the kitchen was not as clean as she wanted it to be.
7. There are more, but the most important thing...

8. She´s letting me use her bank account so that I can have internet in my room. Finally! How nice is that?

If we  had a Grammy´s for amazing teachers, she would definitely get the Most Supportive Teacher EVER.

I´m thankful for her.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that things are working out. Sounds like its been a learning experience. hang in there and keeping being that brave american girl.

    miss and love ya!

    ReplyDelete