Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Netherrainy!

Today, I looked hot.

The end.

Lol.

Wait? What? You're not satisfied with that? Ok, fine.

1. I looked hot.
2. I wore amazing shoes. (The teachers and students complimented my shoes.)
3. I looked hot.

Ugh. Fine.

1. It was rainy, so my roommate and I didn't cycle - Thank God because there was ice everywhere and we would have busted our booties.
2. I graded the argumentative essays, and it was interesting to say the least. I had to grade according to this - grammar, repetition, and not contradicting. Whoa, right? I'm all about the content so it was very hard for me to turn that switch off.
3. I taught the 1st years today! Pronunciation - it was great. The other teacher I work with told me an hour before class that I needed to teach two lessons today and not one- and it got really hectic really fast. I was a bit stressed because I left my stuff at home but I conquered and my lesson was a success!
4. I sang to my class - another Whoa moment for me!
5. My mentor teacher cancelled her two out of three classes today. So short day for me!
6. I've been doing this ab workout thing twice a day now, and hopefully by the time Stevon gets here, I'll have a toned stomach so I can get an awesome tattoo. The tattoo is a reward for myself.
7. I'm planning a trip to Ireland by myself for my birthday present! It's exciting to know that it will only cost $300 to visit another country - transportation, hostel, and dublin pass card included. Whoa, right?
8. I went to the gym today and did 3o min of awesome cardio and pumped up the rest of the time. :)
9. I cycled to and from the gym and got attacked by rain and wind. I had to keep telling myself that I'm having fun in the rain. Ha.
10. Duffy had a vet appointment today to make sure he tests negative for heart worms and to get medicine! I miss my puppy.
11. Shout out to my parents: They are amazing. I told my dad that since I don't have a bf anymore, I'm just gonna call him all the time now. Ha.
12. I'm getting a haircut soon - or a trim - or I dunno,
13. I played catch up with my friends today! How exciting!
14. I have a new nickname from the students - Toni Montana - great. They know my first name. Ugh.
15. My roommate and I listened to old songs. Actually I listened while she sang. Thank God for an awesome roommate.
16. I bought one movie ticket so that I can finally say that I did participate in the International Film Festival in Rotterdam.
17. I paid my bills!
18. I tried to call this dance center so I can take Modern Jazz Dance classes, but our communication lacked understanding. :(
19. Tomorrow is going to be pretty. I'm excited to be outside and cycling! Yay!
20. I really need to start taking pictures daily. Goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment