Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nethernothing

Funny moment of the day: I was riding the tram and this lady walked up to me and started talking to me in Dutch. I'm so tired of telling people that I don't speak Dutch so I just went along with it. She laughed and I laughed and nodded my head. It was quite amusing. Ashton was laughing her butt off. 

So today was uneventful. 

1. There's snow outside!
2. Took the tram to school because Ashton talked me into it. 
3. Made a checklist - everything is checked off except portfolio
4. Looked up awesome posters that could be printed out. 
5. Got home and took a nap. 
6. Woke up and started working on my portfolio! Yay. 
7. Talked to Danielle. 
8. ZUMBA! And weights! Btw, zumba is amazing - it amazes me how older women are willing to shake their hips and do the whole popping dance moves. I love it!
9. Been eating good dinner the last couple of days. 
10. Finally booked my trip to Athens, Greece! How exciting!
11. Organized my life. 

European countries that I'm planning on visiting:
1. France
2. Spain
3. Italy
4. Greece
5. Ireland
6. Germany
7. Poland


European countries that I've already visited:
1. United Kingdom
2. The Netherlands
3. Belgium


.....I think I might want to go to one more country.
Austria or Czech? I love having options!


Summer 2010 plans:
1. Vegas
2. International Student Volunteer - I want to volunteer in Ecuador for a month! (also to learn Spanish)
3. Take online courses so I can travel! - Start on Spanish classes!
4. Try and get a minor in something.
5. Possibly work at McDonalds again? Eh, probably not, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment