Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Netherbusted - Ha

Story of my life: can't tell a lie worth a crap

Everyone is so liberal here. Goodness....I kinda like it. 



Anyways - Monday: I was having one of those days. Just didn't want to put up with the students' ridiculous behaviors. I was so upset that the students aren't giving me the time of day to pay attention or pretend to be interested. I'm incorporating all the fun things that I've learned to do, but my students just don't have the motivation or the determination to work hard - well some of them anyways. Am I doing something wrong?

I checked some essays - and several students didn't even finish when they had 75 min to do the essays! And it was about interesting topics (increasing drinking age, use of condoms leading to irresponsible behavior, sports participation keep teens out trouble, and age in relationships)....or so I thought.


I had a venting out with Ashton - she makes me smile. I seriously don't know what I would do without her. I also talked to my mom and she's hilarious. She knows how to make me feel better. I've finally figured out what I'm doing with my relationship/ex-relationship. 


I went to the gym and did ZUMBA - how nice it is to shake your hips and feel good about being able to. Ha. 

Oh! And I booked my trip to Rome, Italy! Stevon and I decided it was too expensive to go to Athens, Greece so instead we're flying out to Sardinia for a couple of days. It's like a romantic getaway except with a gay guy. I'm sure we can make it romantic somehow. Ha. I'm super excited! 

My aunt and uncle are the greatest - they sent me a care package full of food! So my dinner is covered for a week or so, at least. :) And it's so nice to have the instructions in English. My mom sent me an email with two recipes that I can cook - I have to start cooking, for real. 

The temperature is dropping. It's cold. It's supposed to snow later this week. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment