Thursday, February 4, 2010

Netherbust!

I woke up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy. :)

- cycled to school to get some more work done
- had a meeting with my overseas coordinator about the school
- paid my expensive rent
- talked to one of the teachers about the film festival
- looked up trips to Ireland...will book it within two days
- bought another movie ticket - VAHO - Mexican film for the night at 10:30
- pretty, pretty, pretty day!
- cycled home to mope about not having a job yet
- freaked out about possibly not having a job when I get home, ate like 5 slices of bread with peanut butter - ugh
- called my mom so she could calm me down
- Zumba!!
- bought laundry tickets - can only buy 5 at a time - washer for .90 and dryer for .25 - both machines are in Dutch and very tiny!
- don't recommend the building I'm living in, we pay way too much for rent - the location is great, but totally not worth it
- VAHO: interesting movie, but way too long - 2 hours
- my mentor teacher was right, the atmosphere of the film festival in the heart of rotterdam was amazing - lots of drinks and food :)
- filled in most of the paperwork I needed to get done

Ta-da.

No comments:

Post a Comment