Monday, December 21, 2009

Netherfunds

So these past couple of days, I've been shopping and trying to figure out what all I need for the trip. However, I realized that I just keep adding on to my luggage. Ugh. Today, I found out that I only have one free luggage allowance for my trip and I have to pay for my other one which will be $48 each to and from. 

I also called the transportation services today from Heathrow to Gatwick and the price quote I got was $300! Just for a one hour ride! I will be arriving in Heathrow at 9:30 and my connecting flight is at Gatwick. Because I arrive on Jan 1, the price quotes go all the way up! UGH! I don't know what to do. 

So I have to make sure to pay for extra luggage and my transportation. Grreeat. I'm just ready for all of this to be over with. 

I also found out that the cost of the visa is close to $600. Yay. This trip is gonna be expensive, and I'm thinking it'll be worth it! I hope so! 

I'm leaving next week! Whoa! My overseas coordinator also sent a picture, and he reminds me of Mr. Mike! He's really nice. 

Anyways,  I'm off to tell myself that the trip will be worth it even though it's going to super expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment